– Tenets of True Catholic Nationalism –
- The belief that all governing authorities are subject to Christ the King in accordance with The Great Commission.
- Taking pride in the heritage received from your ancestors.
- The commitment to protect, honor, and serve your national inheritance against all enemies foreign and domestic.
- The pledge to strive for the flourishing of family, citizen, and country.
- The love of tradition, culture, truth, beauty, and goodness.
- Recognition of the sacred covenant binding generations to the same heritage.
– Lucas G. Westman